How you can help
EUDEC is a growing organisation in which every member has a say and everyone is encouraged to actively take part in making EUDEC's vision into reality. We are a community of active members. All work is done by volunteers. We are always looking for people to help.
What can you do?
Here are some suggestions:
- If you're not a member, join
- Join the EUDEC Basecamphttps://www.eudec.org/Workgroups" class="wiki wikinew">?!
- Consider becoming a Responsible
- Tell people about EUDEC
- Recommend our Newsletter to people who might be interested
- Are you on Facebook? Suggest our Page to all of your friends, become a member of the https://www.facebook.com/groups/486358224777005/ group.
- Are you on Twitter? Make sure to add @EUDEC to your next #followfriday!
- Contact us and we can send you flyers to put out at a conference, in your school or in your university
- Start up a local EUDEC group in your town or a Regional Chapter in your country/region
- Donate: EUDEC is funded solely by donations and membership fees
- Know about an interesting school that isn't listed here under Member Schools or Other Schools of Interest? Tell us about it: write to info at eudec.org
- Attend the annual EUDEC conference
- Join the extended council (on basecamp)