The Annual General Meeting (AGM) is EUDEC’s highest authority. As the name suggests, it happens once each year – usually during and at EUDEC’s conference. Read more about its role in the organization.
The next AGM will be held 2020 at the EUDEC conference in Bulgaria.
- Cieszyn, Poland, 2009
- AGM 2010 in Roskilde, Denmark, 2010
- AGM 2011 IDEC@EUDEC 2011 in River Dart Country Park, UK
- AGM 2012 at EUDEC 2012 in Freiburg, Germany
- AGM 2013 at EUDEC 2013 in Soest, Netherlands
- AGM 2014 at EUDEC 2014 in Copenhagen, Denmark
- AGM 2015 at EUDEC 2015 in Ojrzanów/Warsaw, Poland
- AGM 2016 at IDEC@EUDEC 2016 in Mikkeli, Finland
- AGM 2017 at EUDEC 2017 in Paris, France
- AGM 2018 at AGM 2018 at EUDEC 2018 in Crete
- AGM 2019 at DEC@EUDEC 2019 Ukraine