EUDEC is a non-profit organisation that promotes democratic education as a sensible educational model for all democratic states.
Its members are individuals, schools and institutions throughout Europe with decades of experience in democratic education.
EUDEC currently represents …
- 97 Member Schools
- 61 school start-up groups
- 2 Member Organizations
- and numerous individual members.
EUDEC pools this knowledge and shares it in the form of:
- online information about democratic education in theory and practice
- conferences, meetings and seminars
- school partnerships and exchanges
- opportunities to visit schools
- a thriving, mutually supportive network of schools, universities, organisations and start-up groups.
One of the things that makes this organisation so unique is the active role played by school students at all levels: e.g. as individual members, on the EUDEC Council, in conference-planning, in the organisation of programmes etc.