A group from the Freie Schule Leipzig made up of current and former students and teachers will host a student-focused* event from 16-19 February 2024.
Our idea is to simply have fun together and possibly connect students and graduates from different EUDEC schools!
REMINDER: PLEASE REGISTER
BY 1 JANUARY!
Prices (all meals included):
- Full weekend with accommodation in school or gym: €70
- Full weekend without accommodation: €60
- Price per day with accommodation: €25
- Price per day without accommodation: €20
- Special conditions (e.g. for participants from Leipzig):
- Full weekend without food or accommodation: €15
- Price per day without food or accommodation: €5
Planned activities (organised through an open schedule):
- Skate park fun
- Theater workshops
- Art room
- Talent show
- Workshops – sharing ideas, making connections, presenting schools and so on.
- your own ideas!
Location: Freie Schule Leipzig
Arrival: starting on the morning of 16th February
Departure: morning of 19th February
Registration deadline: 1st Januar 2024
Food: Included in the price are all meals from Friday evening to Monday morning (breakfast, lunch and dinner). All food will be vegan. There is a shopping centre very near the school for those who want to purchase additional food.
Accommodation: Those sleeping in the school or gymnasium will need to bring a camping mat and sleeping bag.
Payment: Payment information will be sent to you after we have received your registration.
*Underage participants must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Adults can only register if they are part of a student group or accompanying their own child(ren).
If you have any questions (or ideas to share), feel free to contact Paula: firstname.lastname@example.org